Saturday, February 9, 2013

January's Update - late of course lol

Well I have been so slack in not updating this blog ..

Sorry !


Things got hectic.....


I got engaged for Christmas and then married in January... so I had a lot of things to do and very little time to do them.


Now I have had to apply to the US Immigration Department to be allowed to stay here - and trust me - that appears to be no easy task.


Dave and I have had to fill out more forms than you can imagine, and I decided to retain a lawyer to help with this process as there is no room for mistakes !


I had an Immigration Medical Exam today - cost a fortune - came out of it with 3 vaccinations and a TB antibody test as well as two holes from where they took blood off me.  I hate being a pin cushion.


:(


Monday I go back to find out if I pass the TB test and hopefully get my paperwork approved for the medical side of things.  I don't know what else I may need.  I am guessing a Police Clearance from Australia but I am not sure of that.


I will post the long awaited photos as soon as I am on the computer that has them stored.




Engagement Ring for Christmas


Snow on Boxing Day


The Moon on a cold clear night


The Mississippi River Frozen solid in Illinois


Our Wedding - :)


Sunset over Western KY on our way home from Honeymoon



No comments:

Post a Comment