Monday, December 10, 2012

Well it's sure getting colder over here.  Must be somewhere about zero Celcius tonight....  Now I'm fine with that, I like the cold.  My Aussie mates are all shivering as they read this I think !


I went off exploring my new town on my own in the Man's truck today ... and even managed to park it next to a sheriff's car without hitting anything ...  Yep, I am surprised too.



Found a Jewellery shop ... *BIG GRIN*  mmm purr I love jewellery.  But I need to find a way to get people in shops to stop talking long enough so I can escape !!  They all love the Aussie accent so much I can't get away for hours.  (And no I am not related to Crocodile Dundee or Steve Irwin...)




But it's great so far.  Have decorated up the outside of the house. I would like to get a few more pictures one night then post them.

4 comments:

  1. Love your updates, so what do you get up to to keep your self occupied & yes waiting on more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I shop. . . LOL ... watch movies with the Man, try to play find the cat - the house is 2 stories and she has lots more hiding spots.

    The Man is getting a business off the ground and though I can't help much as a visitor here, I go with him to appointments and meetings usually.

    I experiment with recipes, as there are lots of different ingredients here, and a lot of convenience food, where I like to cook from scratch where I can.

    There never seems to be enough time in the day anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) glad to see you are enjoying yourself over there :)
    Nice and warm here :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds awesome mate.......should have done it years ago ;0)Glad you took your kitty for company too. What do they eat at Christmas time over there?? Are turkeys cheap...so to speak?
    Feeling cold sounds nice when we are getting high 30s now but tonight is cool and rainyish.
    XX take Care Gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete