Thursday, November 22, 2012

My First Thanksgiving

Well.... 

Hi All !


I've been in the USA about a week and a half now.  I had desperately hoped to be here for Thanksgiving, and made it in time to settle into a house with the Man, and to get at least enough household items to have a proper Thanksgiving Dinner.


OMG -  it was delicious but so much more food than we can eat.  I think I need creative turkey leftover recipes...


Though I think a Turkey Lasagna is on the cards soon.


We had one guest and it was a great day.


I really liked learning to make pecan pie too.  Trial and error.  The first one was a little burned, but the second one looks great just that I am still too full from the main meal to try dessert yet.


2 comments:

  1. :) I will be reading :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you and puss made it over safely *hugs*

    ReplyDelete